AFAA G.E.A.R. INDOOR CYCLING WORKSHOP
AFAA’s G.E.A.R (Grip Endurance Alignment Resistance) onsite WORKSHOP combines theoretical knowledge, practical training and creative ideas to help you design safe and effective indoor cycling classes. During this onsite course you’ll learn cycling biomechanics and physiology, as well as a variety of drills and techniques with an emphasis on long-term safety, injury prevention and results.
Program highlights include:
- A variety of safe and effective indoor cycling drills
- Class design and sample journeys
- Proper bike-set up and alignment to ensure sound
- training decisions
- Intensity and resistance assessment techniques
- Indoor cycling contraindications
- Injury prevention
- 8 AFAA .8 NASM CEUs
Workshop Fee is $179
Email Kim at email@example.com if you would like to attend.